RA Legal Conslts has assisted in numerous serious cases including assault, domestic violence, fraud from defending to final sentences in the matter in Crown Court, Magistrates Court.RA has assisted many successful driving cases, including running hardship arguments, special reasons and many other successful defences in numerous driving cases.
- R -v- CI: Defendant charged with Breach of Non-Molestation Order. Defendant formally acquitted after making successful submissions there was a no case to answer.
- R -v- CC: Defendant charged with Breach of Probation Order. Defendant formally acquitted after Trial.
- R -v- IZ: Defendant charged with No Insurance. Ran a technical defence of “reasonable knowledge”-Successful. Defendant acquitted
- R -v- DSR: Defendant charged with speeding and giving consent to drive vehicle with no insurance. Defendant formally acquitted with Speeding and only handed down a fine.
- R -v- MRS: Defendant charged with 5 driving offences. By the time of trial only left with one offence to be tried other 4 dropped by Prosecution, final outcome-a fine.
We pride in providing assistant in drafting Letter of Claims (contract, tenancy deposit, disrepairs etc) and issuing proceedings and defending in County Courts.
- AI and MAS: Unlawful eviction and other damages, Assisted the Claimant Successful in getting an Injunction. Final trial of 3 days with damages awarded of approx. £15,000.00
- AR and RL: Instructed on behalf the Defendant. Claim successfully struck out on abuse of process.
- EV and EO: Assisted the Defendant. Claim withdrawn by the Claimant after filing the Defence.
- DDT and AW: Assisted the Landlord who purchased a property on lower price due to the tenant not been evicted by the previous owner. After numerous abused applications by the tenant, Possession Order granted
together with costs and rent arrears.
- RJ and ER: Assisted the Defendant to defend an Road Traffic Accident where no Insurance cover. The Claimant sought damages in approx £2900.00. Although liability established against the Defendant,
the Defendant ordered to pay damages only of £350.00 by the Court as the claimant failed to prove his case on damages.
We at RA always take a practical approach towards the family law proceedings including adopting all mediation efforts to settle without the Court Proceedings. We pride in ourselves in divorce proceedings including seeking divorce
in most technical cases.
- NT and ET: Successfully obtained Injunction in respect of the children and thereby leading to a two day trial in Family Court.
- DV and GAV: Successful in obtaining an Injunction Order and thereafter Child Arrangement Order.
- ET and ET: Assisted the mother in respect of a Child Arrangement where the father abused his authority in respect of Informal Child Arrangement Order and refused to give the custody of the daughter. Final
Outcome-Daughter custody granted to mother with father formal child arrangement order made for father to spend time.